Terms and Conditions...
1. Parents must complete a registration form and fill out a disclaimer form prior to their children starting the classes.
2. The Kicking Kids reserves the right to exclude a child where inappropriate behaviour has been observed and no refund will be given.
3. The Kicking Kids operates a no refund policy.
4. Where a session is cancelled an alternative venue or time will be sought. In the unlikely event that no other option is possible then parents will have the option of a session refund or be entitled to attend another extra session.
5. In the unlikely event that a course of sessions has to be cancelled then a full refund will be issued.
6. All medical, dietary and physical conditions must be submitted on the disclaimer and discussed with the coaches. If during a course of sessions any of this information changes then the parent/carer must notify the coaches.
7. You give consent for your child to be given appropriate medical attention from trained professionals in case of an accident or emergency.
8. Booking on a course is purely based on a first come first serve basis.
9. The Kicking Kids, the owner and the coaches are not under any liability whatsoever in terms of personal injury, psychological distress, loss, damage and death during any of their hosted sessions.
10. The parent or carer must be with their children at all times during the sessions unless otherwise instructed to do so.
11. All coaches will be CRB checked.
12. The Kicking Kids are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings whilst attending any sessions.
13. An emergency contact number must be given prior to any sessions being started.